Welcome to the world of delicious food delivered right to your train seat! If you are travelling via train to Imphal and looking for the best food delivery service, look no further than IRCTC eCatering.
With IRCTC eCatering, you can order your favourite food from a wide range of cuisines and get it delivered to your seat while you enjoy the scenic beauty of your journey. Here are some of the reasons why IRCTC eCatering is the best food delivery service at Imphal Railway Station :
- Wide variety of cuisines: IRCTC eCatering offers a wide variety of cuisines, ranging from North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Continental, and more. You can choose from a variety of dishes, including biryanis, curries, snacks, sandwiches, and more.
- Hygienic and fresh food: IRCTC has partnered up with 1k+ FSSAI-approved restaurants which prepare their food in hygienic conditions and using fresh ingredients. The food is packed in sealed containers to ensure its quality and freshness.
- Easy ordering process: Ordering food with IRCTC eCatering is easy and convenient. You can order food either online at www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or by calling their customer care number 1323 (Toll free). You can also place your order using the IRCTC eCatering app “Food on Track”
- Timely delivery: IRCTC eCatering ensures that your food is delivered on time. The delivery executive will locate your seat and hand over the food to you.
- Affordable prices: IRCTC eCatering offers food at affordable prices, ensuring that you get good value for your money.
- Customizable meals: IRCTC eCatering also offers customizable meals on group booking, where you can choose the dishes according to your taste and preferences.
Enjoy the best Veg food delivery at Imphal railway station
IRCTC has partnered with over 1000 FSSAI-approved restaurants. This is to ensure that the train’s food is prepared with special care and sanctity. You can choose from hundreds of delectable vegetarian cuisines and food items. When it comes to ordering food on trains, vegetarian pizza is a popular option. Vegetable fried rice, Veg momos, Chilli Paneer, Veg Sandwich, naan, Tandoori roti, Paratha, Upma, Idli, Idli fry, Paneer Masala, Cheese Sandwich, Kachori, Dahi vada, Pav bhaji, Masala Dosa, plain dosa, and Bread jam are other popular food items. You can also order a variety of beverages such as tea, coffee, cold drinks, mojitos, and so on.
Enjoy the best Non- Veg Food Delivery at Imphal railway station
IRCTC partners with vendors such as Domino’s, Saravana Bhavan, Subway, Faasos, Biryani Blues, Haldiram’s, and Behrouz Biryani which provides a variety of hot and delectable cuisine. Among the many options are Chicken Pepperoni, Chicken Fiesta, Chicken Tandoori Sandwich, Chicken Tikka Sub, Non-vegetarian combo, Oven-roasted chicken, and steak. Murgh makhani kofta biryani, Lazeez bhuna murg biryani, and Mutton biryani are all available.
Order the best khana on the train at Imphal railway station with these easy & simple steps:
- Visit the IRCTC eCatering website: www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or download the “Food on Track” App or call on 1323 toll-free number to place your order.
- Enter your PNR number.
- Select the Imphal Railway Station where you want your meal delivered from a list of available stations.
- Choose your favourite food from the desired restaurant
- Order and make your payment online or can opt ‘Cash on Delivery option or make the payment online
- Enjoy your meal in your train seat.
That’s it. With these easy steps, you can just delish hot and delicious meals from the comfort of your seat. You neither have to worry about packing food for the entire travel group nor getting down the train and running back with packets of food.
So, next time you are travelling to Imphal by train, don’t forget to try out the best food in train Imphal railway station by IRCTC eCatering. You can sit back and relax while enjoying your journey, and let us take care of your food needs.
Order Food on Train Online, Food and Meal on Train, Tasty Food for Train Journey