Food delivery in train at Howrah Railway Station
Are you tired of eating unhealthy food while traveling by train? Do you want to enjoy a delicious meal without worrying about its quality? If yes, then here is some good news for you. Now, order online food delivery in trains at Howrah Railway Station from IRCTC E-catering!
Howrah railways station is the largest station in India. Every day thousands of people and hundreds of train passes this railway station. As one of the busiest stations in India, there are so many different types of cuisines available at this junction to order from. Whether it’s traditional Bengali dishes like fish curry and luchi-bhaat to North Indian delicacies like dal makhani and paneer butter masala, you can find everything to suit your taste buds here.
Different types of the best food in trains at Howrah railway station are:
- Veg food at Howrah railway station
- Pure Jain food delivery at Howrah Railway Station
- Non Veg food delivery at Howrah railway station
- Chinese food delivery at Howrah Railway Station
- Italian food delivery at Howrah Railway Station
- South Indian food delivery at Howrah Railway Station
- Combo meal (Indian and South Indian)
You can enjoy the convenience of ordering your favorite meals directly through the IRCTC e-catering website or the Food on Track mobile app or by calling on 1323. IRCTC has partnered with 500+ restaurants, and all these meals are prepared with utmost care and hygiene standards set by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). This ensures that all your orders will be healthy and safe to eat.
Features of E-catering food delivery services in Train at Howrah Railway Station
With IRCTC E-catering, you are going to have options when it comes to choosing what dish should relish. There are some more benefits of this service;
- Sanitized and Hygienic Food
- Zero Delivery Charge
- Delivery personnel Safety Check
- 100% Assured Delivery
Moreover, there is no need to worry about carrying cash as all payments can also be made using digital wallets like G-pay, Paytm, or debit/credit cards. This makes it easier for travelers who don’t have enough time before boarding the train but still crave a tasty meal during their journey.
How to order food delivery in train at Howrah Railway Station
In five simple steps, you can order khana on the train at Howrah Railway Station. With this service, you can enjoy a variety of cuisines including Indian, Chinese, Italian, and more without having to worry about leaving the station. Enjoy delicious meals on the go now!
● Step 1: Find train food items at www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or download the Food on Track app or call 1323
● Step 2: Enter your PNR number and explore restaurants for your journey.
● Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully and order online food in train by paying online or COD.
● Step 4: Enjoy your food delivered to your seat.
Group Orders food delivery in train at Howrah Railway Station
If you are traveling in a group and willing to get food delivered via IRCTC e-catering for a group of 15 or more can share your details here to get the customized menu.
We provide customized services to the following categories of passengers;
- Travel/Tour Group
- Members of the Armed forces, police, PSU, Companies, Govt. organizations/departments
- Corporate Tours
- Groups of Senior Citizens
- Students groups on education tours
- Groups on religious Travel
Customers with a valid booking/PNR will receive a call within 48 hours of the requirement. To make things even better, this service also allows customers access special discounts on select items, which helps you save some money too!
So if you ever find yourself hungry while passing through Howrah station, don’t forget to take advantage of this fantastic facility offered by Indian Railways!
Order Food on Train Online, Food and Meal on Train, Tasty Food for Train Journey